Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Second post!!!

OK so I'm tired about talking about myself this was supposed to be a part 2 about me...but you know I think everyone gets the idea. Today I want to talk about a little Disney history. But from my point of view so not actual/factual historical information here. Couple of fun facts from my favorite movies.

Ponicchio has my favorite quote from any Disney movie ever made. It can also be heard at the star of the Wishes fireworks show. "Star light star bright first star I see tonight I wish I may I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight." This quote means a lot to me now. It's one of those quotes that I will never forget no matter how long I go without hearing it. Of course hearing it in the Wishes music makes a tear or 2 come to my eye. I'm not sure why but for some reason this Disney quote reminds me of my grandmother more than any other.

The Lion King is probably the most enjoyable Disney movie ever made in my opinion. Fun fact when I was young I used to pretend to be Simba LOL I'm embarrassed.

Toy Story is the best Pixar movie ever made. I think it's the best movie of it's genre and yes that includes "Dreamworks" "Shrek" series. To me Toy Story is millions times better than Shrek. Not really a fun fact about the movie but I used to have a Buzz Light Year toy that talked...I'm going to look for it when I'm done.

One other quick fact for me in the Magic Kingdom the only restaurant I've eaten at is the Star Light Cafe...sad I know. :)

4 comments:

  1. haha. i used to paint my face and pretend to be simba and dance to the music!! now you cannot be so embarrassed!

    and i have not ate at very many place in MK either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Toy Story is amazing!!! And..the only place I have ate at in the MK is Pecos Bill's Cafe...soooo if(WHEN) we get in...we def. have to try more places!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never eaten anywhere in Disney... not that I can remember anyway... And yes, Toy Story = first and best completely digital movie. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Toy Story! I looveee Woody and Buzz! lol But Toy Story 2 is super funny too!! I bust out laughing everytime!

    ReplyDelete