Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catchup/History...

So this is a bit of a biography so that those people at the DIS can get to know me better. Obviously number one my name is Devin Coleman. I'm 21 years old and live in a small town of Florence, South Carolina. I've pretty much been a Disney fan my whole life thanks to my Grandmother. She instilled my love for Disney at an early age. As a matter of fact I went to Disney world 4 times before I was even 10. I have only been 3 times since. I'm a person of repetition. Every time I go to Disney World I go to the Magic Kingdom. I've only been to Epcot once and we didn't like it too much. (I was young) My favorite Disney Character is Mickey Mouse no doubt followed by Donald Duck. Favorite Movie is the Lion King.

However I do have a life outside of Disney. First I LOVE sports. I'm an absolute nut for Carolina Football. (That would be SC of course) I like other USC sports also I go to many baseball and basketball games but football just dominates them all. I'm actually worried about missing all the games for the first time in my life. But I guess working at Disney is an acceptable reason to not go to any games for the first time in probably 6 years.

Secondly I love music. I like to play well used to like to play guitar. Haven't played in a while. I like most kinds of music from rock classic rock grunge rap old school rap r&b and dance music. Favorite songs per genre:

Rap: All the way turnt up by Travis Porter
Old School Rap: What's the Difference by Dr Dre and a lot of other people
Rock: Historia Calamitatum By Rise Against
Classic Rock: Back In Black by ACDC
Grunge: Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Dance: Sandstorm by Darude

This is all for my first post. Be sure to check back in periodically for the rest. Thanks for reading.

3 comments: