Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SoOoOoO

I thought it would be fun to show you guys my living quarters aka my room! :) *CLICK ON PICS TO VIEW FULL SIZE PLZ*

First off is my "Entertainment Center" as I like to call it. This little section is decked out with a 32 in LCD HD LG TV...a lot of acronyms for one TV isn't it? Icluded with the TV is the ever so popular PlayStation 3 wish doubles as my blu-ray player. Aslo in this pic you can notice my Costas and a few collectibles.
Photobucket


Second on the showing is my dresser...well the top of it anyways this baby is slammed full of Gamecocks collectibles. That I'll miss while I'm in Florida. Just an idea of what's here. I have 2 mini helmets one is stacked full of autographs and one is a rare helmet. The big mug is a victory mug it has LED lights the flash when you turn them on. The vault in the background has every fact about Carolina football ever. I've only read it once lol. The two cups in the background on the right are collectible cups.
Photobucket

Next we're going to look at my first bit of Disney ever. My grandma bought this for me the first time we went to Disney unfortunately I haven't been able to hang it yet. :( (It was up in my room at my grandmas house)
Photobucket

Last but no least is my computer area. This pic is really blurry but in it you can see my laptop, ipod, wallet and keys to my car the stack of papers is my career start folder lol I'm messy. Also I've added a pic of my grandmas old pen (not pin) holder I lost the pen that fits in Mickey's hand but it also has a pen she bought from Disney World. She used to use them all the time.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry about the crappy pics they were done on my cell phone. But I hope you enjoyed my bedroom. :)

3 comments:

  1. A Gamecocks fan? Hmm. As a GA Dawg, we can't be friends.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's ok I don't like you guys anyways :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol nice...def cleaner than my brothers room :)

    ReplyDelete