Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Goal

I have one major goal that I refuse to not accomplish before I get to Florida. I want to weigh 180 pounds. I know to most people this means nothing. Trust me I am by no means a health nut or anything like that. But when I was a senior in high school I was more confident that I have been any other time of my life and I weighed around 180. Fast forward a few years and I can't stand what I look like.I'm not fat by any means and certainly don't have anything against anyone who is bigger. It's just not me. I spent my whole life being athletic and thin and in shape until I was out of high school. I just let my body go and now I can't even look in the mirror without feeling horrible. So when I got up to about 225 I said that's enough. I stopped drinking sodas stop snacking so much and started drinking more water. I've lost a few pounds here and there. I was up to size 38 shorts at 225 so today I decided I would try on my 36 shorts from last year and they fit!! I was so excited that I've spent today formulating a plan. I'm going to go get me some perfect push ups and maybe a pull up bar for my door way and I'm going to lose my last 25 pounds to get me down to 180!


I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I'm just really excited that I've been losing weight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment